Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Rain Rain GO AWAY!!!!!

I have had no time to craft this week.  Between work, home and the weather I just haven't felt like it.  But I am taking a trip to the Hobby Lobby tomorrow so I am sure that will get me back in the creative mood. (I hope!)  When it gets rainy for days on end I just want to curl up with a really good book, one of the dogs laying on my feet to keep them warm and keep me company and I am set!  But alas there are projects that need to be done.  So I promise that by Saturday afternoon I will post a project.  I only have one faithful follower (thank you Cely), but I have faith, if I keep it up I will get more.  I have spent some time browsing the different crafting blogs and there are some really talented people out there.  Well good night all, and I really hope the sun comes out tomorrow even if for only 10 minutes, I'll take it!

No comments: