Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Boston RedSox 6 Nugget Slider Box with attached Card Part 2

Ok, I lied! I can't attach the second video to the first post in edit posts.  Blogger just won't load the video, so.... I will have to do each video on a different post.  Here it is part 2!  Make sure you leave me some comments, cause I love them!

*I recommend watching this on YouTube, the annotations do not show on the blog, and the measurements are on the YouTube version.  Also some funny comments. Hover your mouse pointer over the YouTube logo at the bottom of the video screen and it gives the option to watch there.

 

I will add part three either tonight tomorrow.  It's taking longer than I thought, my husband was injured and has a broken rib, so I have taken over the yard work for the next 4 to 6 weeks.  It's all good as long as he heals well.

1 comment:

Cely said...

Yay! Can't wait for the 3rd video! I wanna see how you made the cute envelope. :)