Saturday, July 2, 2011

Boston RedSox 6 Nugget Slider Box with attached Card Part 3

Hello all!  I hope you are enjoying your 4th of July weekend.  I have been busy making a really cool Paper Punch Storage/Display with my Hubby.  (He is really bored, broke a rib and out of work for a month at least) (No I didn't break his rib.)  But I did have time to edit the third video tutorial in the Nugget Slider box series. Now before I let you see it...  I have to say I am so excited to be at over 40 followers! Woo Hoo!  So on Monday I will be posting pictures of my blog candy.  I will be giving away after I reach 50 followers!  OK you have been patient so here is the video.

*I recommend watching this on YouTube, the annotations do not show on the blog, and the measurements are on the YouTube version.  Also some funny comments. Hover your mouse pointer over the YouTube logo at the bottom of the video screen and it gives the option to watch there.




Oh, and I will post pics of my new Paper Punch Storage/Display sometime this weekend also.
Don't forget I love comments.

No comments: