Saturday, July 23, 2011

And the winner is..........

Thank you all who participated on my blog candy post.  I am at 50 followers so it is time for me to pick the winner!!
True Random Number Generator

Sarah
 craftingwithsarah.blogspot.com

I started with the last comment being #1 and only counted the comments that met the criteria.
I will be heading to the dollar store tomorrow to try out Sarah's storage idea for twine. (Using a sugar container)! Loving that idea.  I hope you all had fun and enjoy visiting my blog! Hopefully I will have a new video for you on excellent storage ideas later this weekend. Also upcoming; a gift box tower and a paper stationary box.  If you get a chance check out HSN for the new Martha Stewart stamp around the page kit.  It was the special value a day or two ago it looks really cool.  Can't wait to get mine.

3 comments:

Cely said...

Yay! Congrats Sarah!

Can't wait for a new video! I just finished editing mine for August and man, it took just about the whole day! I give tons of kudos to everyone that does blog videos cause I don't know if I can do that again!

June Houck said...

Thank you for leaving a comment on my blog, Sarah. You made my day :)

Great videos on your blog! Kudos to you on your 50 followers.

Sarah said...

Yay! I am so happy that you liked my idea. I love using the sugar containers.