Recipe: Sweet Treats Cricut Cartridge
Page 35 Ice-Cream Cone cut at 7.5 inches
Cardstock; Tan, Cream, Chocolate Brown and Pink
Martha Stewart Score Board (to score lines on cone)
Medium Brown chalk stick to highlight cone lines
Small Swirl and Twinkle Star stamps
Quickie Glue pen and Hot Pink glitter for sprinkles
Fiskars "Make a Wish Quotes" stamp set
Month and Day stamp
My Pink Stamper "Fabulous Phrases" stamp set (sentiment on the envelope)
Ice Cream scoop patterned paper for envelope
Miscellaneous Ice-Cream cone sticker and dimensional sticker
And now for the Blog Candy! I will be giving away everything in the following pic when I reach 50 followers. To be eligible to win you need to;
- Be a follower
- Leave a comment with the following information;
- Your favorite storage tip (I am working on my favorite storage ideas video)
- Your email address or a way to contact you.
- And in honor of my Mom, tell me your favorite Mom memory!
*I will pay shipping to the continental US only. If you are the winner and live elsewhere we can work out shipping at that time.
List of items;
- One Hot Pink Stir and Sip Cup (great for your craft desk they don't sweat and they have a cover)
- One small Purple wire bound notebook for craft sketches on the go or lists of craft items needed
- One Purple pen with Purple ink
- Three tubes of glitter in Pink, Red and Iridescent
- One Sizzix Embossing Folder "Stars and Swirls"
- One pack of Daisy D's embellishments
- 188 stickers for cardmakers
- One set Clear Art Stamps "Little Dancer"
- One Studio G stamp set "Flowers and Stem"
- One Scrappy Cat stamp set "Cupcakes, Sentiments and Bling"
- One pack of Inspirables Metal Stickers
- One Scotch glue stick
- One Xyron tape runner
OK let your friends know and let's get to 50 followers!
Good Luck Everyone!